Do you want to enhance your movement potential, optimize efficiency in moving?
Or find more ease and spontaneity and rediscover your innate playfulness and creativity?
In this ongoing lab of online walk-in Feldenkrais lessons, we dive into some of the more advanced and novel movement creativity explorations that the Feldenkrais method for holistic learning, growth, and self-discovery offers.
These lessons tap deep into your potential. They challenge and grow your mind’s knowing. They are an infinite source of growth and wisdom for your brain. They increase your creativity, playfulness and, extend your palette of movement possibilities.
As a dancer, I benefitted hugely from these lessons myself. Just a few of the many benefits are:
- Ways of moving that fuel expressive and spontaneous being
- Expand your creative mind-and-body
- Grow your ability to think in possibilities
- A truly flexible body and an even more flexible mind
- A deep, intimate connection with your body’s wisdom and needs will keep you free of injury
- Embodied knowing of how to improve your body’s way with pleasurable movement
- A deeply embodied understanding of how your body can move in the most optimal way
- Create a dynamic combination of power, grace, and fluidity in your moving
- Tools for self-healing
I think these lessons are great for dancers and other movement lovers who like movement puzzles and challenges and want to improve their performance.