Jardin de Luz Sanctuary
Create something beautiful with who you are, and what you have
Solo retreats, couple retreats, and in-person small group retreats in the Alpujarras, Spain.
Jardin de Luz Sanctuary for body and soul is situated amidst peaceful olive and citrus groves. It is embedded in the earthy, powerful energy of the beautiful Alpujarra Mountains, in the province of Granada in Spain. We are within walking distance of the lively, friendly mountain village of Lanjarón and close to the bohemian village of Orgiva.
The Alpujarra way of life is simple, honest, pure, and closely intertwined with the calm rhythms of nature. The Alpujarra nature is known for its pure air, pristine spring water, an abundance of colorful healing herbs, rich wildlife, and enchanting walks in the mountains, where we breathe in the ancient culture of the Moors, walking along centuries-old irrigation channels and medieval donkey trails.
Our Finca offers a friendly, caring family atmosphere where you can be truly you. It is the perfect setup for coming back to self and rest, digest, and recharge.
Our large outdoor dance space with a wooden floor, facing the ancient pine forest and high mountain peaks of The Sierra Nevada, offers an intimate setting for a deep dive into self-discovery and healing immersions, allowing your inner world to be felt and expressed.
There are many beautiful places to retreat to alone in our wild orchard. Our shaded outdoor dining area provides a welcoming space for connection, meaningful conversation, and fun.
The nearest beaches are a 30-minute drive away. The nearest international airport is Malaga Airport, a 90-minute drive from Jardin de Luz
What can you expect:
- A very nourishing and inspiring week that will totally recharge your zest of life
- You will be truly seen and heard from our hearts.
- Unwind and feel alive in the beautiful nature of the Alpujarra, one of the most breathtaking areas in Spain
- Deep daily immersions and self-discoveries through expressive dance, somatic movement, meditation, energetic healing, creative and systemic constellation process
- Plenty of time to walk the breathtaking nature trails, visit the medieval white villages higher in the mountains or spend me-time in the tranquil garden of Jardin de Luz.
- You will meet beautiful, like-minded souls and new friends.
- Small groups with a maximum of 6 women and a lot of personal attention for you and your process.
- You will have the possibility for additional 1-1 sessions with Pingel for a gentle additional fee.
- A visit to the lively and buzzing Thursday market in Orgiva
- You will be in the best of hands in our beautiful retreat center Jardin de Luz
- After the retreats, we offer various possibilities of guidance and coaching to help you move on and radiate your light
We will treat you daily with:
- a sumptuous homemade breakfast, a delightful lunch, and a delicious dinner using locally produced organic products and fruit and vegetables from our own garden where possible. (All meals are vegetarian and can also be served vegan)
- free drinks and snacks during the day
Are you ready to feel how you want to feel?
All bookings go through Bookretreats.com where you can enjoy early-bird rates, free sessions and more exciting extra’s
In 2023, we are offering the following themed retreats through Bookretreats.com. Pressing the green buttons below will take you to their website.
In addition and on request, we also create fully bespoke solo programs for an individual retreat.
All retreats include:
- Breakfast, Lunch, dinner, drinks & snacks
- All morning and afternoon sessions
- Accommodation at Jardin de Luz
- The trips mentioned in the program
Not included are:
- Your travel expenses
- Transport to and from the airport
- Accommodation other than in Jardin de Luz
- Travel insurance
- Additional 1-1 sessions
- Trips not mentioned in the program
An unbelievable experience that every woman can enrich herself with!